ads

Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Reason I Married Peter Okoye Regardless of age difference –– Lola Omotayo




Half brother of the twin P-Square and her wife Lola's Love story is interestinly interesting, their relationship has existed for over seven years before they finally officiate by traditional rights on 17th of November 2013.



So far, rumors has been in the air about and around their marriage every corner of the cities, family disapproval, age difference which could be a fact, but how did this union become possible, she marrying someone she outages,

Here is Lola Omotayo's view on their age difference......
Lola. who happened to serve as a Business Development Director at FKG2m a marketing agency in Lagos, had disclosed the gist of how their relationship started:

   "My agency takes care of some British American Tobacco brands and P-Square staging a concert for our company at one of our event in Enugu, Though we had met in some occasions before this very day, at the show some moves were started.

He asked for my mobile number and I didn't give him but, told him if you surely want to get my number you definitely have to get it somehow, so he took the task and got my number and other things that happened were history."


Then Lola was in her early 30s and Peter late 20s, but wasn't worried by the age difference. Why?


 "Like I disclosed, Peter has always been my love, he normally tells me I look more like a 23-yeras-old girl, Age does not really count it just a number, currently you can see it everywhere. Demi Moore, Usher and many familiar people. Even in the country here, there are many relationships where woman are older than husbands, so we are not looking at age here, he doesn't make me feel like am older or he's younger than me."

Hmmmn, is age really just a number in marriage, especially in Nigeria?

No comments:

Post a Comment