ads

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

BBA 2011 Winner Karen Igho Laments: When I Die Will You be Happy Then?





The 2011 BBA co-winner Karen Igho, early this morning got me worried and I'm still left worried, as i was dancing to Wizkid newly dropped track "eludumare" and surfing the Web looking around the web for some gossip to share here on my blog this morning I spotted Karren Igho lamenting consequently about stars not loved in Nigeria by Nigerian, other ordeals including a police man slapping her,, along the line she twitted one that shocked me, asking fan weather they would be happy to see or hear about her death when she after she twitter "I have cancer, are you guys happy?", I have been left with curiosity to know whether she really has cancer or not but am still waiting for update or news on that, but for the mean time to answer her question "When I doe will u be happy then" in case she is serious about it;

No Karen I don't want you to die, meanwhile I pray that you get healed as I cannot confirm tweet. See tweets after the continue.....



No comments:

Post a Comment