ads

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

"I'm in a gay relationship" - UK Olympic diver Tom Daley reveals




UK's Olympic diver Tom Daley, disclosed today that he is gay. In a youtube video he created and published this morning, the 19year old Olympic bronze medalist disclosed "he is currently in a date relationship with a fellow guy and he is happy with it".

"In spring this year my life changed massively when I met someone, and they make me feel so happy, so safe and everything just feels great. That someone is a guy."
  However, Daley won Prince Harry, and David Beckham to be named by Attitude magazine The World's Sexiest Man, a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual (LGBT) mag produced in the UK.


1 comment:

  1. I feel really finicky reading these articles I mean there are writers that can write reasonable stuff.

    Welcome to Apec-Smesa

    ReplyDelete