ads

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Wizkid and Davido


Don't you think Wizkid and Davido can make a very powerful music if they were not beefing? see the level of talent these two have, they are young and armed with musical talent taking over the world,
if they can combine their energy can you imagine what they can breed? sometimes I keep wondering if I can be the one to bring them two together so that they forget their difference and explore what two of them can reach. it will be bomb. I don't want to believe completion here because in music there is no competition once you have something good you don't have to worry because for sure fans are taking it from you, I think they should be the envy of many yet doing their things separately. People love them, fans want to see the two of you together. please feel free to drop you comment below lets discus it, I really want to know what you think about two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment